I was reading today's chapter (76) in a New Century Bible and in this version every chapter has a title. This chapter is titled:
The God Who Always Wins.
Well, I am sold right there!! Who could not want to be apart of a team that is a sure winner?
1. People in Judah know God;
his fame is great in Israel.
2. His Tent is in Jerusalem;
his home is on mount Zion.
3. There God broke the flaming arrows,
The shields, the swords, and the weapons of war!
4. God, how wonderful you are!
You are more splendid than the hills
full of animals.
7. You are feared;
no one can stand against you ...
10. People praise you for your anger
against evil.
My God is a winner! Therefore, I win!!!
1. People in Judah know God;
his fame is great in Israel.
2. His Tent is in Jerusalem;
his home is on mount Zion.
3. There God broke the flaming arrows,
The shields, the swords, and the weapons of war!
4. God, how wonderful you are!
You are more splendid than the hills
full of animals.
7. You are feared;
no one can stand against you ...
10. People praise you for your anger
against evil.
My God is a winner! Therefore, I win!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment