Monday, October 26, 2009

Psalm 78 - Generations


4 ....we will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD,
his power, and the wonders he has done.


At church we have recently started a study on the family. Yesterday's sermon discussed the influence that parents have on their children when they consistently live lives that honor God.

I could be the only one, but sometimes I feel that I have failed as a parent if my children show the least bit of rebellion or make choices that are not "mom approved."

I in no way claim to be perfect but I do pray that somehow I have influenced my (no longer) children to live lives and make choices that are honorable and that one day they will be able to say that their mother not only "talked the talk" but "walked the walk"!

No comments:

Post a Comment