I remember getting ready to leave my parents and move to Odessa for my first college experience. I remember the fear, uncertainty and the excitement!
Yes, these are exciting times - yet nervous times! Today's chapter reminds me that there is nothing that we are going to face in the days ahead that my God is not capable of handling.
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging........
10 "Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
11 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.
Selah
So - here we go!! I am confident that days ahead will bring great success and great challenge, but I am equally confident God's love and protection will see us through!
To Jenna: Always remember that the scriptures contain 365 references to a version of the phrase "do not fear" - that is one for every day of the year. Claim yours daily!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all of your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight! (Prov. 3:5-6)

No comments:
Post a Comment